Laramie County Legal Fee Assistance
Legal Aid of Wyoming has been granted funding to help provide legal access to low income individuals living in Laramie County Wyoming through June 2023 under the United States Department of the Treasury Coronavirus State and Local Recovery Fund (ARPA) Nonprofit Subaward Contract Between Laramie County and Legal Aid of Wyoming.
To qualify for this program, you must
- Be a legal resident of the United States,
- The legal action is in Laramie County Wyoming,
- Meet income requirements, and
- Require assistance in paying for legal costs/fees associated with,
- Guardian ad Litem (GAL) fees,
- Mediation fees,
- Transcription costs,
- Deposition costs,
- Publication Costs,
- Filing Fees, or
- Service fees.
If you need assistance with any of these legal issues in Laramie County Wyoming, please fill out the following application. All applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.