• We provide legal services for Money Issues

    You may qualify for our free services.

    Or call our Hotline 1-877-432-9955

    Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

    Bankruptcy Help

    If you need to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you may be able to file your bankruptcy through Upsolve.


    Upsolve is a national non-profit that helps people file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy at no cost.


    Read about whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you and visit Upsolve's web site to see if you qualify.

  • Find information about Money Issues

    The links below will take you to free legal information on the Equal Justice Wyoming website.